We are always accepting resumes and applications for the following positions
Servers Banquet Staff Busboys Line Cooks
How to apply:
- You can also download an application HERE and authorization form HERE fax it along with your resume to: 561.844.2899. Attention: Human Resources.
- You may also e-mail your resume HERE.
Benefits to working at the Sailfish Club:
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal days for full time employees.
- Employer paid health, dental, life, short term & long term disability and voluntary insurance benefits.
- SEP-IRA contribution after 3 years of continued full time service.
- Employee appreciation events & team building activities.
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Services.
- Team member cafeteria with company subsidized benefits.
- Performance based compensation and bonuses.
- Paycheck direct deposit option to bank of your choice.
The Sailfish Club of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.