Directions to the Club:
From the Turnpike:
- Exit Okeechobee Boulevard, Exit 99
- Turn left at the exit onto Okeechobee Boulevard (Route 704).
- Travel east on Okeechobee Boulevard for 4.0 miles to the I-95 junction.
- Continue east on Okeechobee Boulevard and follow directions from I-95 below
- Exit 70, Okeechobee Boulevard East in West Palm Beach.
- Proceed east on Okeechobee Boulevard for 1.7 miles to Flagler Drive which parallels the Intracoastal Waterway.
- At this junction, proceed straight across the bridge, over the waterway into Palm Beach.
- Upon crossing, you will be traveling east on Royal Palm Way in Palm Beach.
- At the second light, turn left (north) onto S. County Road (A1A).
- Approximately .9 miles north you will have passed the Breakers Hotel on the right and come to the traffic light for Royal Poinciana Way.
- Proceed through the light & continue traveling north on N. County Road.N. County Road will turn into N. Ocean Boulevard as it bends to the right and parallels the ocean.
- Continue on N. Ocean Boulevard (it will bend again to pass by the ocean once more).
- After the second bend towards the ocean, you will be looking for Seagate Road, which will be your 11th left. It is directly after Angler Avenue.
- Make a left on Seagate and it will lead you directly to the Sailfish Club’s parking lot.